- The Farm Gates are constructed of 1.5" outside diameter 14 gauge high tensile steel.
- Available sizes are 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 foot lengths.(Measurements are opening size).
- All the Farm Gates have five horizontal rails and the 10 and 12 foot have 1 row of vertical spokes. The 14 and 16 foot panels have 2 rows of vertical spokes. The 4, 6 and 8 foot panels have no vertical spokes.
- The Farm Gates are 5 feet high when mounted the recommended 1 foot high.
- This gate line is designed to hang on a wooden post or wall. All the gates come with two 13 Inch bolts mounted on the hinges. All you have to do mount the gates is to drill two 1 inch holes. One of the hinges will slide to allow for some inaccuracy in drilling the holes.
- All the gates also come with 30 inches of chain with one end welded to the gate. There is also a chain latch to receive the chain for securing the gate closed. The latch has a skewed slot to minimize the livestock or horses from rubbing the latch open.
- Primary use is corrals and penning for low pressure areas for cattle and horses.
- All panels are all coated with our unique gray powder paint system and then baked for a long lasting finish that stands up to the most severe climate and weather conditions.
This series of gates have been used for applications with cattle and horses, with many gates used in Ranching, Feedlot, and Auction Market applications
Shipping charges maybe change depending on location.
Contact Trevor for more info on shipping