A well-conditioned arena enhances performance and decreases the chance of injury. Priefert’s ArenaMaster is the perfect tool for keeping your arena groomed.
- Priefert’s ArenaMaster™ eliminates expensive hydraulics and allows operators to break packed ground, pulverize clumps of dirt, and leave consistent footing; often in a single pass. For affordable versatility in arena grooming maintenance, our arena masters are hard to beat!
- A well-conditioned arena enhances performance, decreases the chance of injury, and allows riders the opportunity to see their pattern in progress regardless of discipline.
- Priefert’s ArenaMaster™ is available in 6’ and 8’ widths.
- This groomer is designed to quickly, easily, and securely attach to your tractor’s 3-point attachment (pins not included).
- Three rows of offset S-tines provide multiple points for ground breaking. The 6’ ArenaMaster™ features 18 total tines, while the 8’ model features 24 tines.
- Each S-tine is equipped with a durable tip for ripping through packed ground. Replacement tips are available (TINEPOINT).
- The heavy "Push/Drag" box blade allows operators more control over leveling arena irregularities. Lock in the "down" position and pull large amounts of dirt to low spots or push dirt into dug out roping boxes. Leave the blade to “float” and watch as it helps take the work out of creating a level, terrain-conforming finish. The blade can also be locked in the “up” position when not needed.
- The Clump Buster pulverizes dirt clods and packs the sub-surface for consistent footing, while putting a final “fluff” on the top layer of dirt to ensure a smooth surface that is suitable for virtually any practice or competition arena.
- The ArenaMaster™ frame features a durable Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors to add years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
- Designed to receive 7/8” pins in the bottom and ¾” pins at the top – Pins NOT included
- Replacement S-tines and tine points are available
- Arena Master features an Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish